The Hamilton Hotel D.C. Blooms for National Cherry Blossom Festival
Hotel stay travel package and cherry-infused dining delights now available
WASHINGTON, D.C. (March 11, 2016) – Spring has sprung in Washington D.C. and The Hamilton Hotel D.C. is celebrating the National Cherry Blossom Festival with a hotel stay package and dining specials at its signature restaurant 14K. Travelers to D.C. are invited to enjoy well-appointed hotel accommodations and direct transportation to the main event, while all guests can experience Cherry Blossom-inspired mixology and cuisine in an exclusive prix-fixe dinner and dessert and martini menus.
The hotel stay package will be offered for dates of stay March 20 through April 17 and is priced at an additional $15 to the best available rate at time of booking. The Cherry Blossom travel package includes:
- Transportation to and from the Cherry Blossoms at the Tidal Basin ($20 max value)
- Chocolate covered cherries at turndown
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
The city’s hot spot 14K restaurant and lounge with outdoor patio seating overlooking Franklin Square Park will offer specials March 20 through April 17 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. nightly. Guests can choose from options in an exclusive prix-fixe dinner and mini martini flight menu or just stop in to enjoy selections from an individual dessert and martini menu. The dinner is priced at $65 per person and the dessert and martini menu is priced at $35 per person. The prix-fixe dinner menu, which includes the dessert and martini menu items, follows:
- Cherry Blossom Salad with arugula, candied walnuts, goat feta and dried cherries
- Lobster Bisque with lobster, red pepper and chive essence
- Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon with spinach risotto, bing cherry-pea shoot salad and charred tomato vinaigrette
- Brandy Brine Pork Chop with potato gratin, broccolini and bing cherry reduction
- Cherry Cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream
- Cherry Cheesecake with sugar whipped sour cream and cherry compote
Mini Martini Flight Selections:
- 14K, comprised of gold flakes, bourbon, apple cider and bing cherries
- The Hamilton, comprised of brandy smoked bing cherries, bourbon, orange and angostura bitter
- Cherry Emerson, comprised of bing cherries, sweet vermouth and sweet & sour
- The Cherry Blossom, comprised of vodka, black cherry puree, pineapple juice, triple sec and grenadine
During the Cherry Blossom Festival, guests can also purchase two appetizers at 14K and receive a complimentary Smoked Bing Cherry Manhattan. This exclusive drink is infused with cherry tastes and is said to leave uplifting scents of cherry blossom lingering throughout the hotel lobby.
Reservations are preferred and can be made by calling (202) 218-7575 or visiting Hamilton Hotel D.C.
ABOUT THE HAMILTON CROWNE PLAZA D.C.
The Hamilton Crowne Plaza D.C. is a distinguished, unique, 1920’s boutique-style hotel in Washington D.C. that is located at the intersection of 14th and K Street, near the White House and the area’s best attractions. The hotel showcases 14K restaurant and lounge, featuring award-winning regional American contemporary cuisine, premium martinis and a handcrafted wine list. The 14K restaurant patio overlooks Franklin Square Park and is the place to be seen, people watch and enjoy the finest dining experience in Washington D.C. With nearly 5,000 square-feet of flexible event space, Crowne Plaza The Hamilton offers premier, customized service to host board meetings, receptions and events for up to 700 people. Follow The Hamilton Crowne Plaza D.C. on Facebook and Twitter.
Media Contact Information:
Michelle Monson, 702.985.8980